Monday, March 24, 2014

One Thousand Gifts #385 to #400


385. pretending our oldest son is still little enough to carry in a laundry basket.
386. my youngest son loves to listen to Christian music on the radio.
387. the start of gardening season. I love to get my hand dirty again.
388. seasons
389. watching my oldest son play the bass drum at his school concert.
390. the school band and orchestra concert was enjoyable.
391. my husband helping me with harder tasks in the garden.
392. a women's Bible study starting at our church.
393. Spring - I get excited about plans for my garden.
394. finding a family movie we can enjoy together - this week it was Holes.
395. 47 years of life. Yes, it is my birthday this coming week. :)
396. my youngest will be in Math Olympics this year.
397. more hours of daylight.
398. making good progress de-cluttering in the garage. I reduced a pile of 10 boxes down to 5.
399. a mild winter. I'm thankful we didn't have a hard winter like those who live on the east coast.
400. my husband enjoys teaching our sons to play baseball. He doesn't play video games. :)




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails