Our city has been experiencing "Blue Fever with the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl and the parade on Wednesday which was attended by hundreds of thousands of people. My husband was wondering if the garden show would show any signs of this and I found some like this miniature garden with a Seahawks theme.
I also found a Seahawks garden gnome.
I love mini gardens. Here is another one.
I didn't like many of the display gardens this year. I like cottage gardens and whimsical touches and those were rare.
I loved this. Then I started wondering, "should it be you and me?" I'm not sure.
This garden retreat was fun to dream of having.
This display garden was probably my favourite. I love all the white flowers.
There are white hydrangeas at the back.
There is a florist competition in one section. This entry was quite unusual.
That is stacked cardboard, if you are wondering.
I'm a new fan of hellebores. They come in so many colours as evidenced by this display by Swanson's.
My favourite section was the Vintage Market which is like a mini Ruffles and Rust. I get inspiration and I picked up some milk glass for my collection.
This chalkboard tray was fun. I think I could recreate it.
You might be wondering about plants and flowers. What about those? Oh yeah. :)
I took photographic notes of a few things I'd like in my own garden.
I like the combination of tulips and primroses in this bed.
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment