
This past Friday my hubby took the morning off. J and I, along with his father, drove to Seattle to look for trees in blossom. The ones at the UW Quad are famous but alas, we found that they weren't quite ready to show off for us.

We took the scenic route to Ballard and showed my father in law the gorgeous view from Sunset Park.

I'm so thankful for the sunshine! Along the way, we stopped at a few magnolia trees for some photos.

Right now they are at their most gorgeous. They are my favourite tree second only to lilacs. I love blossoming trees!

Our last stop was Swanson's nursery where I bought an anemone for my front porch, taken from this bunch.

Swanson's has such gorgeous displays.





I loved this pale pink hydrangea.

Hmmm, should I go back and buy it? :)
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment