Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to School 2011

This year (on the first week of school) the weather *was* unusually warm so it was a little bit strange sending the boys to school when the high temps *were* in the mid 80s. This week we're back to more fall-like weather. Here are my cuties:
This year for the first time, I have my weekdays free from 9 am until 2:45 pm. Bizarre, eh? Now don't start bugging me to go back to work, OK? I want one year of freedom and then maybe I'll think about that work thing. Maybe part time but doing who-knows-what?

I'm still adjusting to being alone for so much of the day. I'll eventually be in a Beth Moore Bible study and I hope to have coffee/lunch with friends that I need to catch up with. Call me/e mail me if that applies to you. :) I'll also be volunteering in my sons' classrooms quite frequently.

One more photo. That's Big Papa Bear that C is holding. The kids were instructed to bring a teddy bear to school on the first day. They're doing a unit on bears. C seems to be adjusting fine to 1st grade. His teacher is the same one that big brother had for 1st grade.Pin It

1 comment:

Colette said...

Love C's bear!! So fun!! Hope you all had a good week!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails