
Image credit: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
OK, so we all know that New Year's Eve is the time for resolutions. Well, I thought it might be a good idea to put mine down on "paper" and share them with my 2 readers. Thanks for sticking with me as I took a "blogging break" AKA, I was too lazy and/or busy to post since November. Yikes!
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Write in my blog more frequently. Maybe once a week is attainable. :)
2. Write in my journal more regularly. I keep a 5 year diary but it has been sadly neglected.
3. Read more. I read 60 books in 2008. I don't know how many I read in 2009 but it was much less. I would like to read at least 40 in 2010.
I have some other resolutions but they are private.
What are your resolutions/goals for 2010?Pin It
2 comments:
Happy New Years! I like the one about writing in your blog more! =)
Resolutions...resolutions...this year I made fewer resolutions (biggies though) in hopes of sticking to them....Good Luck!
Post a Comment