Friday, July 18, 2008

Links to share

A list of menu plans with recipes and ideas for side dishes. I'm always interested in what other people are having for dinner and getting new ideas.

Spinach in a smoothie? For kids? I'll have to try it.

My son loves to colour animals but it very picky selective about which ones. They have to be realistic and preferably mammals from Africa. Here's a great site with very realistic drawings, no cartoonish stuff here.

The 11 best foods you aren't eating.

Make you own drawer organizers for next to nothing.

More popsicle recipes and 52 more ideas here!

Free phonics and math worksheets with a large age range.

Listen to classic Christian books online.

Jennifer of 5 Minutes for Books reviewed the book Mommy Diaries. It sounds good.

Want to make your own pretzel shapes such as letters with the kids? This recipe looks pretty easy.

Been to Starbucks a lot lately? Well, here is something to do with all those green straws. OK, you'd need a lot. :)

Kid-friendly YouTube videos (for age 6 and under) - pre-screened. TOT LOL. A great way to avoid the junk you find if you just go to the main YouTube site.

A troubling story of selfishness shown by those in the Seattle area a few weeks ago. It reminds me of the first two men in the Bible's Good Samaritan story who didn't stop to help.Pin It

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think it's great that you're posting these links! I really like your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails