I love Mozilla Firefox. I can have so many tabs open at one time. My hubby tells me it can slow down my computer, however. Its time to close some tabs and that means sharing some fun links!
150 + ideas for summer fun - an unpink life blog. I am on the look out for new ideas to keep my boys busy now that preschool is finished for the year.
A fun method of presentation for snack or lunch. Muffin Tin Monday. I need to try this.
A fun craft to use up those zillion broken crayons.
As I've mentioned before, our spring weather has been awful. So, I need lots of rainy day activities up my sleeve.
Home schooling *may* be in our future so I'm doing a bit of research. Here is a great blog post from a pro which outlines her method and gives some great book suggestions.
How to cut a cantaloupe.
When it gets above 70 degrees, I'm going to make watermelon popsicles.
Millet muffins sound interesting. Maybe add blueberries?
Remember the wife rating scale? Here's the husband version.
Fun, educational videos for preschoolers. Cullen's ABCs.
A fun wind chime craft.Pin It
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi! It is fun looking at your links and the things you have found.
Thanks for the fun links!
Thanks for the links! I would like to try the wind chime craft! I think my kids would love that! Hope your keeping busy over there!
Thanks for those tips (on www.bosssanders.com)!! And, I love some of these links you have listed! I'm wanting to homeschool, too! Let me know what sorts of resources you come up with!
-Ash
www.bosssanders.com
Post a Comment