Thursday, April 17, 2008

Need an artistic outlet?

Try out this website. Here is what I created.

I'm going to show the website to my boys tomorrow. Double click the left mouse button to change colour and use the space bar to erase the image and start over.Pin It

5 comments:

Gerbil said...

Oh now that's really cool! i'm going to have to try that tonight!

Melissa said...

I found that site last November and sent it to a friend of mine who was going through chemo she is extremely artistic and I thought it might cheer her. I was right - she made Christmas cards with it.

BTW I got your message bear with me and I will get it printed. Once it is printed I will request your address.

Kim Thomas said...

That was really cool!

Nadine said...

What fun and very colorful.

zakkalife said...

I came across this once before, there's something almost therapeutic and addicting about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails