Friday, January 04, 2008

Another day, another day without photos

I REALLY want to show you some photos from the last 2 months but I still don't have the necessary technology. I almost bought the required cable but then my DH found out that it is 20 dollars in the store and 5 dollars online. Make sense? I don't think so. So, I wait.

Hubby is the sickest in the house. I'm on the mend. Some sinus pain. The boys are improving. Here's a funny YouTube on the "man cold."

Here is an explanation of some of the references.
Calling 999 = 911.
Lem sip = NeoCitran (Canada) or TheraFlu (USA).
Ceebeebees = kids TV.

I'm excited about the new Veggie Tales movie.It comes to theatres on January 11th. I'm going to take my youngest and maybe my oldest if he changes his mind. It would be their first ever movie in a theatre.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails