I digress. When I told C where we were going (A was in school), he said "they're girls there." At first I thought he said "ghost." I assured him it would be OK. He said "Save me, Mommy. Save me from the girls." I said I would. To explain, there is a small play area at the store and he doesn't like aggressive or even friendly kids. He can be a bit shy at times.
I wonder if that is the last time he will say that. He is a cutey patootie now what will he look like as a teenager? He might need saving from the girls then.Pin It
1 comment:
This one brought a smile to my face. If only we could bottle the cute little kidisms for when they're older and say snarky or worse things.
You stopped by my blog - blog.reidelizabeth.ca and mentioned you didn't know many Ottawa bloggers. I'm increasingly surprised by how many of us there are - I'm thinking we might need to organize like the Toronto mommy blogger have.
Post a Comment