Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Activities for a boy who doesn't go to school

So, I'm worn out this afternoon. I did errands with C while A was at preschool (which is going just fine, by the way, after that terrible first day). I have tendonitis in both of my elbows and it can flare up if I lift the boys too much like I did this morning. Too many trips in and out of the car and into the stroller.

I think C and I should go back home while A is in school. I found this terrific website thanks to my friend Bo Tai Tai called Toddler Toddler..

This is the activity Bo Tai Tai did with her daughter - and her photo is much better than the one on Toddler Toddler's website.

Its easy to forget about planning fun activities for the second child!Pin It

2 comments:

Stuart and Beth said...

Your friend is so creative :) That was all hand cut except the circles which I traced with a bowl. I am trying to put some toddler activities together. I will try to post some of them.

Give me your favourite Fix-It & Forget-It recipes. I try to stay away from cream of whatever soup so that is a challenge.

Overwhelmed! said...

Very cute! I'll have to check out this website. Thanks for the heads up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails