Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rain, rain go away!

OK, so it has been raining here for days, weeks. Flooding, power outtages, etc.

We still go out on most days. This morning we went to the library for pre-school story time. The theme was BUS - a big hit with my 3 year old.

Yesterday we checked out Imagine Childrens Museum. I had wanted to go there for quite a while. They don't allow strollers so I had to wait until C. was a confident walker. He is now, of course. He loved the water section. A. loved the trains and the farm section.

On the weekend there was a break in the rain so all 4 of us went to this park. We enjoyed playing in the leaves. My DH practiced his videographer skills. He did a funny one that was supposed to be from C's perspective, checking everything out.

I'm feeling tired of the rain today. Also tired of the short days. Its going to get worse I know since the shortest day of the year isn't until December.

I miss the sun.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails