A. wore his costume in the end. He resisted it when we did a "trial run" on Saturday when I bought myself a costume (which I never wore). We went to trick or treating at J's work. We planned on going to the Halloween party there but it had already ended when we got there - about 4:30. Pretty lame.
He gradually got the hang of the trick or treating concept. At first he wouldn't accept treats. He found that scary (someone putting a treat in his basket). At one person's door they had a bowl on the floor and he dumped the whole thing on the floor! He eventually said trick or treat (his version)and said thank you and accepted treats or took one.
We also trick or treated on our street. Several not home/not answering. I think not answering when you have the lights on and the curtains open and are sitting at the dining room table is very lame. An older man had a bucket of pennies and dimes he was giving out. I thought that was fun. We got treats from 3 houses on our street.
We had about 15 trick or treaters at our house. Mainly older kids.Pin It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment