I've got a cold. I feel achey. The baby has a cold, too. Getting ready to go out for groceries this morning and the toddler starts crying about having to wear a coat. He didn't want to cover up his Bob the Builder shirt. Then he starts screaming. The baby was already crying because he's tired and just needs to get in the car and he'll be fine. I lost my patience with the toddler. I yelled at him to stop crying NOW! I also spanked him. We can't go out the front door - it's stuck. We go out the back and I discover that there is a bag of garbage out on the deck that an animal has gone through. Gross! I'm mad at my husband for leaving the garbage there and not putting it into the bin.
The toddler is having too frequent BMs and he has a sore bottom. Resists diaper changes.
Now he has the cold too. I have such a headache.
I need a break.Pin It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment