Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall mantle

I'm finally getting around to posting a photo of my mantle decorated for fall. I was waiting for a sunny day to take a great photo but today it wasn't raining so that had to be good enough.


The details from left to right:
The white pitchers came from Home Goods, the foliage in the pitchers is from JoAnns, the stuffed pumpkin is from Home Goods, old books from flea markets/antique stores, and the milk glass urns are from Ruffles and Rust Square (a store in downtown Snohomish).


The pumpkins I bought at the dollar store and decoupaged them with old book pages (last year), the apothecary jar is filled with fake acorns from Hobby Lobby, and the autumn banner I made last year.

Instructions for the autumn banner are here. The wheat in a planter came from a thrift store. The grapevine pumpkin came from Michaels I think. The leaves garland I found at Ben Franklin in Monroe. The old window (in the background) I bought at a vintage flea market.

If you're wondering, yes I'm already planning my Christmas mantle in my head. :)Pin It

2 comments:

Colette said...

I love it!!! Maybe I need you to give me some ideas for my mantle. It is so boring! Can't wait to see your Christmas mantle!

Anna said...

HOW pretty. I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails