Friday, October 19, 2012

{this moment}

This photo is actually from the previous week. I didn't take many photos this past week.

On Sunday October 7th, we participated in Life Chain which is a silent prayer vigil to communicate opposition to abortion. It is held across the USA and Canada on the first Sunday of October. We held pro-life signs on an overpass of I-5 in Seattle for about an hour. We got lots of thumbs up and honks and also lots of rude gestures. It was a very hot and sunny day. I'm proud of my boys for their participation.Pin It

1 comment:

Mamas said...

Not an easy thing to participate in, I applaud you all. I remember as a child doing rallies and protests with my parents ( I was even interviewed by the news:). The memory and conviction stays with me. Good job!

Loving all the updates - I'm just now catching up, would love to comment on it all. LOVE your mom's birthday celebration - beautiful and sleeping children - oiyh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails