![]() |
| In the background is my new accent chair. It matches my robins egg blue wall really well! |
These trees are very easy to make.
Directions:
- paint the paper mache trees white with acrylic paint. The trees came from Hobby Lobby.
- glue the pom poms on. I used white Tacky Glue. Leave some spaces for the jingle bells. You will need approx. 150 pom poms no matter what size you use.
- glue on the jingle bells. You will need approx. 40.
The shadow box nativity was an idea that I found at Ben Franklin craft store in Monroe.
The figures are all buttons. They are made by Dress it Up. I found some of the buttons at Hobby Lobby and some at Ben Franklin. The shadow box came from Ben Franklin. The background is starry night scrapbook paper. If you make this, be sure to cut the shanks off the backs of the buttons. I used E6000 glue for this project and spanish moss for the "hay." My hubby wants me to add LED lights to this.
This paper wreath hangs in my kitchen.
I made it last year using a kit from Paper Source - a store in Bellevue and University Village.
Pin It




No comments:
Post a Comment