Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Angry

My 2 year old permanently deleted 8 pages of my e mails today. He is obsessed with my computer. Every time I leave my chair he is on that thing clicking anything and everything. We've tried various things to prevent this sort of thing happening but nothing's working. Time to put a password on the screensaver, I suppose. I want a Berlin wall around my desk! (it's in the playroom)Pin It

1 comment:

TulipGirl said...

On the plus side. . . it's great that he is intuitive about electronica! It will serve him well in the future. And there's hope--it won't be too long before you'll be able to trust him to NOT touch what he isn't supposed to and you can help him learn how to use the computer properly. (Speaking from experience. . . thinking of my youngest. *L*)

Related Posts with Thumbnails