I know, I know. The season is over. I started making this wreath when the Seahawks were still in the playoffs. I was determined to finish it, no matter what. I got the idea from Ben Franklin in Redmond.
Basic directions are as follows. Get a wire wreath form(or find one in your stash like I did). A similiar size to mine can be found for about 3 dollars at Michael's.
Pick your fabric and ribbon. Fat quarters are great for this project. Cut fabric and ribbon to approx. 1 1/2 inches wide and approx. 8 inches long.
Tie them onto the wreath form. Note: my wreath has only 2 circles. I noticed that purchased ones have 4 circles therefore you would have a much more bushy wreath and have to do a lot more tying.
Pin It
Monday, January 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment