Thursday, August 15, 2013

One Thousand Gifts #326 to #333

I usually write these posts on Mondays but I realized my attitude needs some adjustment so I'm counting my gifts today.


326.  I love my new flooring in my kitchen and dining room. I'm so thankful that process is over! We had a water leak way back in the winter and I was without a floor in the kitchen for months! We used to have carpet in our dining room. I'm so glad that is gone.

327. A mini date with my hubby while our boys were at a birthday supper at the neighbours' house.

328. In July my friend Noelle came for a visit and took our family portrait. I'm very happy with the photos she took.

329. An entire month without rain.

330. My husband truly loves me and tells me all the time.

331. The local jazz radio station.

332. I bought new backpacks for my boys (when they weren't with me) and they loved them. Phew! I really don't like doing returns so I was thankful that I picked out colours they liked.

333. It rained yesterday. This was a relief to me since I'm getting pretty tired of watering my garden. :) No, this isn't a conflict with #329. He he.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails