I also found a map of Paris, 4 doilies (I've started a collection), a magazine/paper holder that I'll repaint, and a china plate.
I'm happy that garage sale season has begun but my pet peeve is wasting time finding parking for a sale only to find out that the seller has only junk.
I'm linking up with Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality and Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm.
Pin It
4 comments:
Love your iron plant stand .
I found 2 at a resale shop once and they were $25.00 each
What a deal! That is beautiful!
Next antique/thrift store outing like this, will you be sure to call me. I'd love to go with you!
The best gsales EVER are down in my old "hood". You'd seriously have to buy a bigger car and leave the boys home:). I love that, despite being surrounded by males, you've not faltered in your femininity - haha!
Post a Comment