This is at our church's Christmas Eve service. J was more formally dressed than the pastor. :)
Our church rents from Edmonds Church of God and used their chapel for our service (we usually meet in the gym). They had this very large nativity scene on display.
I liked the stars hanging about the nativity.
My boys don't really wear jammies right now so this is them in their comfy clothes on Christmas morning.
I love my jammies. I've had them a while. They're from Target.We love the Seahawks here. I found these toques for a great price so I had to get them for my boys.
One of the boys' presents was the game Labyrinth. It is a good game and A usually wins.
J set up A's electric train to go around the tree. It was a fun addition to our Christmas. My main gift was a sewing machine, an upgrade to the one I have. It is supposed to be self-threading. We'll see. :)
One of our family tradition is to watch the Queen's message. She always talks about the real meaning of Christmas.
Here is a photo of the big bird. I brined my turkey.
J and I are wearing paper crowns that came from our Christmas crackers. Don't know about crackers? Here's a link to explain them.
In the evening we were able to Skype with my parents so that was really nice. The boys had fun showing them their gifts. We also sang a carol for them.
Pin It












No comments:
Post a Comment