Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Our low key Thanksgiving. Family, food, football. I cooked a turkey breast since it was just the four of us. I also made traditional green bean casserole which is more of an American tradition. We had mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, and corn casserole from Trader Joe's which was so yummy! Pumpkin pie from Costco was our dessert. Sparkling apple cider for everyone except A who doesn't like anything fizzy. We ate on our good china and used the silver.
I love this photo! :)
After dinner, the boys and I watched the Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers game live (well, when I wasn't cleaning up and going out to get an early Black Friday deal). J watched it later, taped, once he knew our team won. :)

On our Thanksgiving table, on the right, is our thankful tree. I used the same one I created last year.
The cards to write on were a free printable from Jones Design Company. The branches I think are fake, from Michael's.


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails