464. my son's perseverance with Scouting.
465. walking with friends during the day. I've gone three times since school started.
466. the timing of my surgery was just right. I had originally hoped it could be scheduled for the last week of August but I realize now that having two weeks to recover before school started was very necessary.
467. my youngest son's creativity - making Lego "still lifes"
468. a friend from church (a physical therapist) who came to my house twice to do some gentle massage on my scar to help it heal.
469. my younger son singing along to the songs on the Christian music station.
470. the Indian Summer we've been having. I've been soaking up the Vitamin D before the rainy season hits.
471. I now have a car pool for two days a week. This is cutting down on the amount of driving I do.
472. watching hummingbirds outside my kitchen window.
473. every soccer game so far this season has been on a warm sunny day.
474. good news on my recent blood test. For more info, see:
my CaringBridge page
475. my oldest son enjoyed the middle school retreat and they had excellent weather for it.
476. a compliment from a man at our church as to how well my son could speak to him and answer his questions about our summer vacation.
Pin It
Monday, October 06, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment