Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Great Dad

My husband is a great dad. Right now he's unclogging a toilet. On Father's Day.

I'm going to brag about him a bit. He is a software engineer. Super smart. Do you know he turned down M.I.T.? He went to one of those snooty east coast ivy league schools. He did his Master's degree in a year.

He works hard for our family. He loves his job but his family is more important to him than his career. He teaches Sunday school and his pupils love him. He is also a Cub Scout leader. He coaches the robotics team at our school. He's done robotics coaching for three years now.

He built two tree houses in our back yard for our boys. He's working on putting roofs on both of them.

He's very funny. He is passionate about protecting the unborn.

My boys love my husband and so do I. Happy Father's Day J!Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails