![]() |
| Waterfront Park - Leavenworth |
Once we arrived in Wenatchee it actually was 80 degrees!
![]() |
| Skookum - Wenatchee's landmark |
We used J's new smart phone (and Yelp.com) to find a great place for dinner - McGlinn's Public House. Great place, yummy food.
The next day the boys had a great time playing in the outdoor pool (at the Red Lion Hotel) which they had to themselves.
J and the boys explored Riverfront Park by the Columbia river while I went antique shopping.
In Cashmere (which is between Wenatchee and Leavenworth) we stopped at the Aplets and Cotlets factory and store and enjoyed some free samples. Cashmere has a great antique mall which I explored while J and the boys had BBQ. I found some milk glass vases to add to my collection.
In Leavenworth we explored almost all the stores.
A tried on a wolf hat
and C got a new friend - a beaver.
J and the boys had authentic German food at Munchen Haus. I opted for cheese fondue at Pavz.
On our last day, we went walking at Waterfront Park.
Some more Leavenworth photos:
Before leaving we drove over to the Sleeping Lady resort, which I wanted to check out. We had a delicious lunch there with an amazing view of the mountains.
On the way back home, we stopped at Stevens Pass (a ski hill) and we couldn't believe the amount of snow still around even though it has been sunny and warm for several days.
A short vacation but it was great to get away. The rest of spring break I plan to spend gardening.Pin It




1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great time! 80 degrees...I'm so jealous!!!
Post a Comment