Monday, March 11, 2013

One Thousand Gifts #298 to 307


298. Cheery mini daffodils that I received, along with a meal from a dear lady from church.

299. Washing my hair again. After my surgery and before my stitches were taken out, I was instructed to keep soap/shampoo away from my incision. This made washing my hair really hard! I would hold a towel over my neck and try to keep the water from running down my neck. Also, turning my neck was hard. I only attempted it twice. Once those stitches were out, I was so happy to wash my hair again.

300. Meal planning again.

301. Nothing like mentioning the word cancer on Facebook to get old friends to call you. :) Hi Carrie!

302. The Bible miniseries on the History channel.
It may not be perfect but I'm so glad that shows like it are being made.

303. Crocuses in my messy yard.

304. The public library which supplied me with ample videos, audiobooks, and regular books to keep me company while I recovered from thyroid surgery.

305. My friend Sally arrived in town from PA. She will be here until June, I think.

306. Showered with so many blessings - meals, transportation, child care, prayer, and phone calls from friends during my surgery and recovery. This particular meal was incredible! Look at all the accompaniments! Pulled pork was the main dish.

307. I'm excited that gardening season is almost here. I hope to plant some peas this week.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails