Friday, September 07, 2007

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how about you, you, you...

Love that Raffi song although I don't think he wrote it. I heard it on Peter, Paul and Mommy which predates Raffi. OK, back to the real subject of this post.

On Friday we went to the zoo with Colette and her kids. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed that it wasn't very busy since summer is over, well, sort of.

Welcome to the zoo! A loves the zoo map, probably because he can read the names of some of the animals.

My boys feed the giraffes - a fun treat to be that close to such a tall animal.


C enjoyed the "bear cave" where he could hide.

He loved the otter sculpture.

We saw an ostrich close up as well as a peacock.

We also watched the orangutans but getting a good picture of them behind the glass isn't possible.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails